DIAMOND1000RGB is a professional graphic laser projector, designed to create amazing laser shows in large venues.
RGB additive colour mixing allows the generation of 7 colours, with a sharp bright output, relying on total 1W power (500mW red, 200mW green, 300mW blue) projecting images, sceneries and visible beams up to long distance.
DIAMOND1000RGB can be controlled through ILDA-compatible softwares, DMX protocol, slot for SD memory cards, RCA input for audio sync, pre-programmed sound-active shows.Laser source
- Light source: 200mW 532nm green + 500mW 650nm red + 300mW 4,47nm blue diodes
- RGB colour mixing: 7 colours (red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, magenta, white) for a wide chromatic choice
- Laser radiation class: 4B
- Scan Frequency: 25KHz
Structure and power supply
- ILDA protocol: ILDA DB25 connection on rear panel, for control through computer software for advanced laser-projection programming
- DMX protocol: 2 DMX modes, up to 13 channels, with hundreds of animations and multi-ray effects
- SD slot to play laser shows saved into a SD memory card
- Sound-Sync mode: sound activation through RCA audio input, with adjustable sensitivity
- Visual effects: creation and reproduction of 3D animations, texts, logos, beams and waves
- Automatic mode: built-in automatic shows and audio-synchronized sequences
- User interface: LCD graphic display
- Electronic self-test and check-up for diagnostics
- Safety: compliance with EN60825-1:2007 standards, manual key-switch and input for safety remote-interlock
- Flightcase included for safe transportation and storage
- ILDA DB25 cable included, 20m length
- Connections: XLR 3p input/output, RCA audio input, SD slot, DB25 input for connection to ILDA-compatible softwares
- Power supply: AC 230V, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 55W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 460x196x358mm
- Weight: 11kg
Special set containing:
- Professional flight-case
- ILDA connection cable
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts